Tuesday 14 September 2010

Lamb - B-Line (Music Video)

My girlfriend showed me a load of music videos the other day, one of the ones she showed me was the video for the song 'B-Line' by the UK electronic music duo Lamb.  It really freaked me out.  The song itself is quite mellow, yet the video was nearly enough to give me nightmares!


The video sees the female singer wearing a sort of military style dress in some dark room.  She rocks from side to side while a man attaches electrodes to her.  He then turns on a machine which with the flick of a switch is able to turn her into a monstrous floating Demon headed creature.  After doing this a few times the machine breaks, the man himself is transformed into some sort of giant robot.  Very creepy! Great video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi just came across your blog and thought you might be interested in checking out my own zombie site: www.zombiesdefined.com - still early days yet but I'm working on it! Cheers and keep up the good work!
Livi

RZ said...

thanks, will give your site a look!