Thursday 7 December 2023

Takis Zombie: Habanero & Cucumber Artificially Flavored Tortilla Chips - Food Review


In the past I have done a few horror related reviews for various types of food. It isn't a very exciting direction to go, so I avoid doing it. For those who don't know, Takis are a brand of tortilla chips that comes in a cigarette style shape. I have never been a fan of these as the chips are drenched in a flavour that is overwhelmingly tart. Unsurprisingly, Takis Zombie (Habanero & Cucumber) don't stray too far from this unpleasant flavouring.

The packet itself is decent enough, black, with a zombie hand grabbing a chip. The strangely proud feeling message that these are artificially flavoured wasn't needed, as nothing that green would be naturally available. I'm not a fan of Takis in general, and these were just as bad as any other flavour I have tried. They are so tart in taste that it was unpleasant to try. Even after half a packet my stomach was complaining to me. I wanted to seem grateful to my best friend who brought me these, so I stuck with them.


Not for me, Takis Zombie was not a nice snack, I guess it is good if you want to get lots of saliva into your mouth quickly, but I couldn't recommend these at all. Far too tart, and far too much flavouring on the chips, avoid like the undead.

SCORE:

No comments: