After seemingly months of trying, I think this week will be the first in a long while where I actually succeed in putting out five blog posts. What a difference some (very expensive) air conditioning makes at The Rotting Zombie HQ. Onwards to the news.
Freestyle Digital Media have acquired horror comedy, Tomorrow, You Pretty Ghost for an August release, on the 25th. The film tells the story of drama students Haley and Chas, who decide to do one last prank before graduation. I'm sure it will involve a ghost of some type. Written and directed by Alex Morand and Rocky Pajarito, the cast include Abigail Sims, Everado Barriga and David Brown.
Indie slasher, Final Summer is now available to rent or purchase digitally on major global platforms, including Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, and Google Play. Created by filmmaker John Isberg, this promises to blend eighties horror with a modern edge. The typical story sees a group of camp counsellors on their final night at the campground when they become the target of a masked killer.
Finally for today, I was contacted by the owner of Asian Horror Hub about plugging the site, and I thought 'why not?'. As the title suggests, this is a site focussed on Asian horror, and includes reviews, news and lists. You can check out the site here.

No comments:
Post a Comment