Sunday 20 September 2009

X-Box 360 Indie Zombie Games

Just a quick update; there are currently lots of zombie games being released for the X-Box 360 Indie games channel. Zombies 2.0, Dead Meat, I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMB1ES!!! 1, Veks and Silence, and Zombie Mania to name just a few. I will be doing a big review of all these games together to give my impression on this welcome development.

On X-Box Live Arcade there has been a few months ago the awful Zombie Wranglers released, and this Wednesday a cool looking Zombie survival game is to be released. Once I have played through these I shall post a review.

Actual games; I have recently played to completion Onechanbara Bikini Samurai Squad for the 360 and Mad World for the Wii. I have got Dead Rising: Chop Till you Drop, and soon to be renting Resident Evil 5. As soon as I have experienced these I shall be posting another review.

Onto films...I have a few horrors to review. I got Cannibal Apocalypse on DVD to watch, and have watched District 9, and Dorian Grey at the cinema. Also saw Cloverfield - extremly good! So hopefully will be a busy few months for posts.

No comments: