Monday 15 March 2010

General Update - March 2010

Just a general update as I have not posted for a while. Another zombie game appeared on X-Box Live Indie Games last week. It's a tower defence game, and was 240 Microsoft points, so is expensive compared to most. Yet to play it, but when I do I will give my view.

Zombies were mentioned on a few more Spongebob Squarepants episode. In one it was merely commented that a character looked like a zombie, the other episode the customers of the Krusty Krab got food poisoning and turned a pale yellow colour. Spongebob sees them stumbling towards him groaning, he runs to Mr Krabs office door and starts hammering on it shouting 'Aggh! Zombies!', heh.
I am fifty hours into Persona 4 now, I reviewed it back when I was about a day into it, so will be doing a follow up review I think.

I had a violent zombie Armageddon dream the other day. I was in a big shopping centre, I walked down these many concrete stairs to a concrete basement full of zombies, as soon as I saw them I fled, but the zombies followed, pretty soon they were all over the shopping centre killing people in graphic detail, while I ran and ran trying to escape from them. Cool dream!

No comments: