Monday 9 November 2009

Updates for the near future

I noticed on my internet travels that Play.com now has a section on its site dedicated to zombie films. I don't know if this was just for Halloween or if it will stay, but that's cool.

Have got lots of films to watch, so will be posting my thoughts of each one. Awaken the Dead looks like a zombie film, with the main character being a priest. Colin is supposedly a cult zombie film, had a budget of just £45 and is done from the perspective of a zombie 'Colin'. Resident Evil: Degeneration is a CGI Resident Evil film, the trailer featured Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield in an airport. I have wanted to see the film for quite some time. Dead Space: Downfall is a manga prequal to the excellent Dead Space game. I have already seen the prequal web comic, but this takes place after that I think. Waxworks looks like an 80's horror. I assume it will involve waxworks coming to life. Lastely I got the complete Nightmare on Elm Steet collection, all 7 films. I have the first 5 already, but the boxed set was near cheap.

Also will be doing game reviews for 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, Ben there Dan that, and Time Gentlemen Please. Not horror, but ridiculously action packed, and twisted fun respectivly.

No comments: