It is October; the spookiest month of the year. Over in the world of video games I have been enjoying Fortnitemares as usual (the annual Halloween event in Fortnite), with some cool skins appearing in the shop from Five Nights At Freddy's and A Nightmare on Elm Street. I wasn't actually planning to do any blog this week, the previous weekend (when I write my blog), I fully intended to be busy the whole time, so kept my schedule clear. I have ended up with a bit of free time, so will see what I manage to get done. It would be useful with Halloween so close.
Coming exclusively to Screamify later this year is Crack, described as '...an ASMR chiropractor thriller...'. Produced and directed by Calvin Morie McCarthy. The film is about a troubled young woman; Anna, (Peyton Grace Bell) who becomes obsessed with an online ASMR chiropractor channel ran by Dr. Ryan Love (Alexander Molina). When there is an opening at his place of operation, Anna seizes a chance to be a part of his channel. Things come to a head during his first ever live broadcast which sees a neck adjustment go horrifically wrong. The film is also to feature Tuesday Knight (A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master), and principal photography beings this Autumn.
Dementium is a psychological horror that came to North American digital HD internet, DVD, cable, and satellite platforms on August 18th. Written by Clayton Thompson, Mark Wilson Sunderland, and Kyle Sunderland (with Mark also directing), this tells the story who heads to a secluded cabin determined to find out the truth about his mother's murder. He isn't alone, for he has the corpse of his father in the boot of his car. His crazed plan is to take DMT and speak to his father's spirit, but this instead leads to him being visited by two forces - his ex-girlfriend Cora, and a twisted witch.


No comments:
Post a Comment