In a bit of a depressive funk lately, I have been neglecting various things in my life, this blog being one of them. After an output of zero last week, I'm attempting to get back into the swing of things, even if I have just two reviews going up this week. I do have a full news sack however, so I will try and do at least a few smaller news posts. Onwards to the news.
Retro horror sequel - Say Cheese 2 has launched exclusively on streaming platform; Fawesome. I can't say I've seen the first film, but in this sequel, a cursed 80s camera returns to cause terror once again, when it captures a photo of its victim their end is all but inevitable. Written, directed and edited by Frank Palangi, this supernatural horror brings together a cast that includes Jolie Wells, Aaron Michael Lambert, and Palangi reprising his role as 'Jeff'. Say Cheese 2 can be viewed on Fawesome by following this link.
Slasher film, Cinefiend is to get its premiere on streaming platform The Monster Channel on October 2nd at 20:00 ET. This one time event will be free to anyone who downloads the platform before that time. The film follows Dora; a late night horror hostess whose studio crew begin getting killed off one by one, in a similar fashion to the movie Dora is hosting. The cast here includes Sparkle Soojian, Lisa London, Megan Laro, Felissa Rose, and Sally Kirkland in one of her final roles.

No comments:
Post a Comment